Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Judgement removed!! score increase??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Judgement removed!! score increase??

My hubby has 3 judgements removed as of last night! Yeah!! The date and amounts were all wrong so we disputed it.
My questions is......how much should I see an increase and when? I got the dispute resolution last night and checked true credit and it was gone but no FAKO score increase??!!
Why??

Thanks! 
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Judgement removed!! score increase??

When I had my fathers judgment removed off my EQ credit report...mine only increased by like +8points...I was furious...it hurt me way more than that...some people said I was re-bucketed...I don't know what that means..hopefully you'll have better luck than I did...I've heard that some people get 50-100 points for multiple judgments being removed...GOOD LUCK!!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hum....i just did a report & score update and NO change in score even those were removed!
Why is that??
Does it take awhile to update?

Message Edited by oneguytoomanyccs on 04-30-2008 12:02 PM
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get them removed just because the amounts and dates were wrong? I was told they would just correct the errors and not remove, who did you pursue to remove, the person who filed judgement? Probably a dumb question but im fairly new and learning LOTS!!!   Thanks
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed as "multi. inac" on Experian.
I wish I knew why the score had no impact on these removals
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If its off...then that's it...FICO scores are instant...once the report it updated...that's what it is...sorry...I felt the same way...
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

People often overestimate the effects an old baddie has on their score.

And people underestimate the effects that just having three or four good accounts paid on time over a few years has.
Message 7 of 8
heirophant
Established Contributor

Congratulations!Smiley Happy

I had a paid judgement that was not reporting as paid.  I disputed the fact that I had paid them and the court never responded.  So now I have no judgements.  Good deal.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.