Established Member
sun_shine64

Judgements

I have two unpaid judgements that show up on my credit report that were put in a bankruptcy that is also on my credit report. My question is can they still list the judgements separately even though they were included in the bankruptcy?
Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

Re: Judgements

They can still list the judgments, but the notation for each should be IIB (included in bankruptcy).
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Established Member
sun_shine64

Thanks for your response.

One of them lists a date paid of 10/02 and it wasn't paid. It was put in the bankruptcy...but the other one says the date filed is 3/02 but doesn't say paid or IIB.

What, if anything, can I do about these?

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

They will drop 7 years from the judgment-
I would not worry about the one not marked IIB- as long as you are sure you are not longer responsible for the debt-

sun_shine64 wrote:
Thanks for your response.

One of them lists a date paid of 10/02 and it wasn't paid. It was put in the bankruptcy...but the other one says the date filed is 3/02 but doesn't say paid or IIB.

What, if anything, can I do about these?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}