Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

July Change in Credit Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

July Change in Credit Reporting

Hello everyone
Has anyone seen there change in there credit reports that were supposed to be corrected in July?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: July Change in Credit Reporting

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello everyone
Has anyone seen there change in there credit reports that were supposed to be corrected in July?

What changes should we be seeing?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning and happy to talk to new friends
All 3 credit agencies were fined for reporting wrong information and old info. All civil judgments will be deleted and much more. All Americans credit score should rise between 20 - 60+ points. I will respond in more detail when I get back.
I hope we all ck this is a huge game changer. They have been getting away with it for way to long and people who have gotten or not gotten credit is because of this negative reporting.
Pleasure discussing and hope to get this out to all. It's about time we get what is due to us all
Thanks talk soon
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
All 3 credit agencies were fined for reporting wrong information and old info. All civil judgments will be deleted and much more. All Americans credit score should rise between 20 - 60+ points. I will respond in more detail when I get back.
I hope we all ck this is a huge game changer. They have been getting away with it for way to long and people who have gotten or not gotten credit is because of this negative reporting.
Pleasure discussing and hope to get this out to all. It's about time we get what is due to us all
Thanks talk soon

Yeah I have heard about the tax liens and medical judgements.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks talk soon

Yeah I have heard about the tax liens and medical judgements.

@Anonymous

Welcome to MyFICO

There are several existing threads that discusses the new reporting, the link below being the longest. So that we don't have a lot of duplicate threads, locking this one and you can post any addition questions/comments in it.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-in-the-News/Public-Record-Changes-in-Credit-Reports/td-p/4860692

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.