Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

sorry this forum no like the text formatSmiley Sad
Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked TC and AMEX pulled EX and Eq as well - I am sure this is why I wasn't approved for the HH.

Funny thing is my REJECT letter says TU?

Timothy wrote:
I got mine last night too. Smiley Very Happy Declined for the Hilton Honors. Smiley Mad

My Household jBank just doubled my CL - (they must have read my rant about HSBC and the e-mails I sent every other day into thier office)

Message Edited by Timothy on 06-23-2007 08:23 PM
Message 22 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

I guess I will give it a  try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card,  too soon,  and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex. 
Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Come on you can do it.

2anewu wrote:
I guess I will give it a  try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card,  too soon,  and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex. 

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes ...I understand that....my next is CCCU!
Message 25 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Thanks so confused, that really did give me a boost. I will update on my status as soon as I apply. Just waiting for those numbers to go a little higher.
Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2anewu wrote:
I guess I will give it a try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card, too soon, and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex.

I thought the same, but I took a shot and got approved. Never know unless you attempt. Unless you have a BK, then you know ahead of time it's a NO with AMEX.
Message 27 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Timothy, you are cracking me up.
Message 28 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Okay, here is one....I just looked to see if any of my disputes were done and there are fraud alerts on my account. The only thing I did this week was call the CRA to clean up addresses and now I have to very everything with the CRA. They had my bday, and multiple names and addresses wrong on my reports but I did not ask for a fraud alert. Is this bad?
Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought I saw someone post that doing disputes can sometimes trigger fraud alerts!

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.