so_confused

Re: Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

sorry this forum no like the text format:smileysad:
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

[ Edited ]
I checked TC and AMEX pulled EX and Eq as well - I am sure this is why I wasn't approved for the HH.

Funny thing is my REJECT letter says TU?

Timothy wrote:
I got mine last night too. :smileyvery-happy: Declined for the Hilton Honors. :smileymad:

My Household jBank just doubled my CL - (they must have read my rant about HSBC and the e-mails I sent every other day into thier office)

Message Edited by Timothy on 06-23-2007 08:23 PM
Regular Contributor
2anewu

I guess I will give it a  try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card,  too soon,  and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex. 
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Come on you can do it.

2anewu wrote:
I guess I will give it a  try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card,  too soon,  and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex. 

Established Contributor
so_confused

Yes ...I understand that....my next is CCCU!
Regular Contributor
2anewu

Thanks so confused, that really did give me a boost. I will update on my status as soon as I apply. Just waiting for those numbers to go a little higher.
Valued Member
Jay1987

2anewu wrote:
I guess I will give it a try next month. You see when I first found this forum I applied for the Amex green card and should NOT have. I misread a post and applied for the wrong card, too soon, and was denied. I am just nervous about applying again for anything Amex.

I thought the same, but I took a shot and got approved. Never know unless you attempt. Unless you have a BK, then you know ahead of time it's a NO with AMEX.
Regular Contributor
2anewu

Timothy, you are cracking me up.
Regular Contributor
2anewu

Okay, here is one....I just looked to see if any of my disputes were done and there are fraud alerts on my account. The only thing I did this week was call the CRA to clean up addresses and now I have to very everything with the CRA. They had my bday, and multiple names and addresses wrong on my reports but I did not ask for a fraud alert. Is this bad?
Established Contributor
so_confused

I thought I saw someone post that doing disputes can sometimes trigger fraud alerts!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}