Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

tag
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Re: Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

Okay, that makes me feel better. Do I now call the agencies this week and tell them I'm me? One says it will stay on the report for 90 days.
Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry.....Smiley Sad
Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

The good thing is...you can focus on maybe paying down some balances if you have any.

Hey time flys by...Smiley Happy
Message 33 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

So I do HAVE to wait? I never game them that incorrect personal info, so why should I have to pay for it? It just does not seem fair
Message 34 of 36
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info. I think that I am going to bed now -- so that when I pass out I will not fall far.  
Message 35 of 36
GFer
Valued Contributor

Ohhhh! You give me hope with the 'dirty report'! (that sounds strange...)
I just apped with them a few nights ago. Haven't heard anything, though. The inquiry actually just showed up on Ex. Geezo Peezo, I sure hope they don't pull EQ! It's dirty....but not totally my fault, as EQ can't seem to get much right with my report...Smiley Mad

Honestly, Your report looks similiar to mine ('cept I have more inq with my recent app spree--that's what really worries me!).

Geesh! I cannot wait to find out! But you gave me a little hope anyhow, and I thank you!
Congrats on your card!  Smiley Wink

Are all amex cards pif cards? Not that it matters, cause that's a new habit for me (and I love it!).

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.