Regular Contributor
2anewu

Re: Just Got AMEX card approved!!!!

Okay, that makes me feel better. Do I now call the agencies this week and tell them I'm me? One says it will stay on the report for 90 days.
Established Contributor
so_confused

Sorry.....:smileysad:
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Established Contributor
so_confused

The good thing is...you can focus on maybe paying down some balances if you have any.

Hey time flys by...:smileyhappy:
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702
Regular Contributor
2anewu

So I do HAVE to wait? I never game them that incorrect personal info, so why should I have to pay for it? It just does not seem fair
Regular Contributor
2anewu

Thanks for the info. I think that I am going to bed now -- so that when I pass out I will not fall far.  
Established Contributor
GFer

Ohhhh! You give me hope with the 'dirty report'! (that sounds strange...)
I just apped with them a few nights ago. Haven't heard anything, though. The inquiry actually just showed up on Ex. Geezo Peezo, I sure hope they don't pull EQ! It's dirty....but not totally my fault, as EQ can't seem to get much right with my report...:smileymad:

Honestly, Your report looks similiar to mine ('cept I have more inq with my recent app spree--that's what really worries me!).

Geesh! I cannot wait to find out! But you gave me a little hope anyhow, and I thank you!
Congrats on your card!  :smileywink:

Are all amex cards pif cards? Not that it matters, cause that's a new habit for me (and I love it!).

1/28/14 EQ 817, (6/30/14)EX 821, TU 817 on 6/13/2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}