Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Got My Last Baddie Removed - A Six Figure Federal Tax Lien

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just Got My Last Baddie Removed - A Six Figure Federal Tax Lien

CCT provides your 3 FICO 08 scores at the moment you pull them. They are 100% genuine and accurate. It's not even debatable otherwise.

If the score you got from myFico or Amazon or any other source was different it was either a different scoring model being used or the score was generated at a different time.
Message 11 of 20
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
CCT provides your 3 FICO 08 scores at the moment you pull them. They are 100% genuine and accurate. It's not even debatable otherwise.

If the score you got from myFico or Amazon or any other source was different it was either a different scoring model being used or the score was generated at a different time.

I have no explanation. I'll sign up again and see what happens.  Thx.

Message 12 of 20
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Duh, you're so right.  I had confused CCT with Score Sense. And that's because when I thought I was signing up for CCT, somehow I got directed to Score Sense.  It has the same dollar deal. Don't know if they are  related or not, nor how/why that happened.  So it was the Score Sense scores that stunk.  My bad.

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

No apologies needed, we're all here to learn!  Glad you figured it out.  CCT is a great source for your 3 FICO 08's any time you're in the mood for $1.  There is no limit as to how many times you can do a $1 trial with them.

Message 14 of 20
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

I forgot to come back to share that my EQ score went up by a mere 12 points.  Boo hoo.

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only 12 points?  That's surprising.  How old was the baddie?  Are you positive that there's no other negative information present on your reports?

Message 16 of 20
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Only 12 points?  That's surprising.  How old was the baddie?  Are you positive that there's no other negative information present on your reports?

200% positive.  There was nothing more important to me than cleaning up my credit.  That was my goal. Hard to miss anythng anyhow since the bureaus give us the grid right at the top of the report.  My reports are totally clean.  I had mentioned this was an old lien.  It had reached the 10 yr Statute of Limitations.  EQ had reported it for 9 years.

Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotcha.  Perhaps since it was so old the impact wasn't very great.  What are your scores at now that it's gone and you're without question in a clean bucket?

Message 18 of 20
Gonzozap
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Gotcha.  Perhaps since it was so old the impact wasn't very great.  What are your scores at now that it's gone and you're without question in a clean bucket?

The lien was only reported on EQ. I wasn't expecting much of a change. Had a client who had an old lien removed and his score went up by only 20 pts. EQ score now 708.

EX - 721

TU - 699

Message 19 of 20
swpopham
Established Contributor

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.