Reply
Valued Member
kotam
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007

Just an FYI, was approved for...

Hooters Card - ???
Delta Sky Miles - 1000.00
Citi AAdvantage - 5K
HBSC Platinum - 1500
Shell Gas - 300.

Denied:
BOA Platinum

My scores at the time of approval:

TU - 622
EQ - 579
EX - 640

have 5 collection accounts listed, one as recent as 10 mos ago...

Hope this helps those looking for TLs.

BTW, I got a scorewatch alert today that my EQ score went up 8 points...

Peace
Regular Contributor
Bruiser
Posts: 209
Registered: ‎04-11-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...

what did Citi AAdvantage pull for you?
 
i tried the Amex Delta,..but I have a BK, even though they pulled my 642 Experian
Valued Member
kotam
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...


Bruiser wrote:
what did Citi AAdvantage pull for you?
i tried the Amex Delta,..but I have a BK, even though they pulled my 642 Experian





Citi pulled my TU score. Actually when I checked, Huters and Shell also pulled TU.

(note the misspelling of Huters. When I previewed the post, I got a msg across the top of my post that said, "when writing your message, remember to keep the language clean"...

hmmmm

peace
Regular Contributor
Bruiser
Posts: 209
Registered: ‎04-11-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...

looks like citi is a no go for bk also..
and TU is my lowest score, no chance
 
my only hope is my app for CCCU pending....
or else i'm stuck with sharty starter cards
Valued Member
kotam
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...


Bruiser wrote:
looks like citi is a no go for bk also..
and TU is my lowest score, no chance
my only hope is my app for CCCU pending....
or else i'm stuck with sharty starter cards





hang in there!

best of luck to ya!

Peace
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...

Nice little app spree.
 
Are you going to try CLI on activation with the Axex?
 
We never seem to the DW's Shell anymore the APR is really high.

kotam wrote:
Hooters Card - ???
Delta Sky Miles - 1000.00
Citi AAdvantage - 5K
HBSC Platinum - 1500
Shell Gas - 300.

Denied:
BOA Platinum

My scores at the time of approval:

TU - 622
EQ - 579
EX - 640

have 5 collection accounts listed, one as recent as 10 mos ago...

Hope this helps those looking for TLs.

BTW, I got a scorewatch alert today that my EQ score went up 8 points...

Peace


Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,187
Registered: ‎03-12-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...



kotam wrote:

Bruiser wrote:
what did Citi AAdvantage pull for you?
i tried the Amex Delta,..but I have a BK, even though they pulled my 642 Experian





Citi pulled my TU score. Actually when I checked, Huters and Shell also pulled TU.

(note the misspelling of Huters. When I previewed the post, I got a msg across the top of my post that said, "when writing your message, remember to keep the language clean"...

hmmmm

peace

Congrats!  CITI pulled TU, interesting.  Thought they would pull EQ.  What state do you live in?
Valued Member
kotam
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...


Timothy wrote:
Nice little app spree.
Are you going to try CLI on activation with the Axex?
We never seem to the DW's Shell anymore the APR is really high.

kotam wrote:
Hooters Card - ???
Delta Sky Miles - 1000.00
Citi AAdvantage - 5K
HBSC Platinum - 1500
Shell Gas - 300.

Denied:
BOA Platinum

My scores at the time of approval:

TU - 622
EQ - 579
EX - 640

have 5 collection accounts listed, one as recent as 10 mos ago...

Hope this helps those looking for TLs.

BTW, I got a scorewatch alert today that my EQ score went up 8 points...

Peace







I think I will give the Amex a shot when I get it...

Had to try the Shell Gas card with the way gas prices are these days...my Chevron card is hurting. Their gas is really high. At least the Shell station close is .10 cheaper...

but I could always use my Citi card for gas and pay it off each month. Get miles that way too. With gas prices these days, you just about need to pull a loan to fill your tank!

Peace
Valued Member
kotam
Posts: 44
Registered: ‎06-07-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...


fused111 wrote:

Congrats! CITI pulled TU, interesting. Thought they would pull EQ. What state do you live in?





Texas.


Peace
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007

Re: Just an FYI, was approved for...

All of our vechiles have V8's so I feel you pain.
 
GL on the CLI

kotam wrote:

Timothy wrote:
Nice little app spree.
Are you going to try CLI on activation with the Axex?
We never seem to the DW's Shell anymore the APR is really high.

kotam wrote:
Hooters Card - ???
Delta Sky Miles - 1000.00
Citi AAdvantage - 5K
HBSC Platinum - 1500
Shell Gas - 300.

Denied:
BOA Platinum

My scores at the time of approval:

TU - 622
EQ - 579
EX - 640

have 5 collection accounts listed, one as recent as 10 mos ago...

Hope this helps those looking for TLs.

BTW, I got a scorewatch alert today that my EQ score went up 8 points...

Peace







I think I will give the Amex a shot when I get it...

Had to try the Shell Gas card with the way gas prices are these days...my Chevron card is hurting. Their gas is really high. At least the Shell station close is .10 cheaper...

but I could always use my Citi card for gas and pay it off each month. Get miles that way too. With gas prices these days, you just about need to pull a loan to fill your tank!

Peace



myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+