Regular Contributor
ah32

Just cancelled my Orchard Bank and Premier Bank cards! Yippee!

I cancelled my Orchard  Bank card and they charged me a $3.50 fee.  Can you believe that? Haven't I been fee'd enough? No more Orchard Bank! After the fee, I still have a small credit.  I had to sit on hold for 15 minutes before getting through to someone.  She told me to get them to send me a check, I would have to call back after the account was closed to ask for my credit.  Argh! They want me to call back and wait another 15 minutes only to ask for something that I could ask for now.  Frustrating! It's no wonder I'm cancelling the card.  I can see people forgetting to pay the fee and then ending up late, only to have a negative on their credit report.  Don't let that happen to you!
Established Member
annah618

Re: Just cancelled my Orchard Bank and Premier Bank cards! Yippee!

That is so ridiculous... A fee to close your account? Like they haven't made enough money off of you as it is with just regular interest charges. And I can't believe they want you to call back in order to get your refund... They are hoping you will forget to call again so that they can keep it. Such jerks.
Regular Contributor
ah32

Re: Just cancelled my Orchard Bank and Premier Bank cards! Yippee!

Wish we had someone we could report them to... Better Business Bureau?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+