Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just checked my FICO scores...

tag
drvbasic
Established Member

Just checked my FICO scores...

Well...my EQ FICO is 555 and my FAKO is 602...I guess there is a difference...i think i am going to go and sit in the corner and mope. Well I applied for a $1500 loan from my credit union...they gave it to me
:-)
I plan on paying off my high interest credit cards with this loan - the interest rates are like 28%
The interest rate on the loan is 16%. One payment no headaches or hassles...I wonder what will happen now...

Well I guess I should go back to my corner and continue being sad while my score tries to fight its way out of the FICO dungeon....all those GWs and still no progress...AGH!!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: Just checked my FICO scores...

Keep your chin up, dr. You are on the right track, doing business with a CU. Smart move. Pay it back, apply for a CC, keep the balance low..............you're on your way.

Never get discouraged - GW's seldom work the first time, or even the 2nd time. Keep sending them, eventually your GW will be handled by a csr who be respond positively to you.

Good luck.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 2 of 3
honeybrook1
Regular Contributor

Re: Just checked my FICO scores...

Yes-stay positive.Smiley Happy  My TU was 555 in June, now it's 696 (up 2 pts yesterday)!  It can be done.  Read as much as you can on these forums, take cobra19's advice.  Don't sit in that corner!

Starting Score: 718
Current Score: 718
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.