Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just thought I would share about SW....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would share about SW....

I have been using SW through EQ for the past three months for monitoring.  I decided I would try the MYFICO free trial to see if I liked it any better.  Yesterday I received an alert from EQ showing a 5 point score increase.  I've been waiting to see how long it would take MYFICO to alert me of the change, and still nothing.  I guess EQ is a little more on the ball?  I'll keep you posted.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Just thought I would share about SW....

hello,

The SW from MyFico and Equifax are exactly the same product.  SW originally comes from Equifax, just MYFICO pulls the data from Equifax to display on their website.  It makes sense that Equifax's SW would update quicker and faster as MYFICO pulls from them. 
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO just posted an alert so they are about 24 hours behind.  I think I will be sticking with EQ for $8.95.  They may be the same thing, but I found the report from EQ to be easier to read than the one from Myfico and I like that the alerts come sooner.  Myfico is great for TU and EX reports though!   
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i use experian credit expert (going from 9.95 to 11.95 next month). My experian score with credit expert is 761--experian "my fico" is 704 and direct from experian is 722.  I'm confused.  LOL
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So in everyones opinion, which monitor do you like the most and is more beneficial and does it give you a report every month?
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up with EQ Scorewatch for $5.95/month Smiley Happy I'm still on the trial with myFICO's Scorewatch, so I'll be comparing the Alert delays. Many members here had complained that they were not getting ANY alerts for myFICO's SW.
Message 6 of 9
amandag

I haven't gotten any alerts since my 30 day trial.  During it, I actually got accurate? emails sent to me about stuff.  I logged on today and my score has gone up TWICE with no emails from SW.

What a waste of $89 Smiley Tongue
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

just got an offer from equifax for their gold 3- score watch for 29.95.  10.00 off.  out of the blue. don't know why. strange so soon after my last post.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

according to everyone the FAKOS are a no no and FICOS are the ones lenders look at.  that's my take on it.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.