Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KD

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

KD

can someone tell me on my CR why one CRA would have KD on there which I have no Idea what that means and the other CRA would all ok's?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: KD

Key Delinquency
Message 2 of 9
Boswd
Valued Contributor

at Experian it's Key Derogatory.
Message 3 of 9
Boswd
Valued Contributor

which is basically saying it's beyond 120 days
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That's right.Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

why does it show ok and good with one CRA and the other CRA shows KD
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of them is right... which one is it??

Rob
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok bare with me im very new at this so im not sure which is right I settled for less than the full amount on this account, and closed the account 3 years ago. EXP shows KD all the way through to april of 07 but i settled out and closed the account in 05 EXF show ok all the way up to april of 07 not sure what is supposed to be correct. since it was settled out should it be an OK or a KD and secodly why is it still reporting in 07 when I closed in 05
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
ok bare with me im very new at this so im not sure which is right I settled for less than the full amount on this account, and closed the account 3 years ago. EXP shows KD all the way through to april of 07 but i settled out and closed the account in 05 EXF show ok all the way up to april of 07 not sure what is supposed to be correct. since it was settled out should it be an OK or a KD and secodly why is it still reporting in 07 when I closed in 05

Refute as "never late" they will fix the ones they can not report late.
This happened on a DW account EXP fixed it in 2 days.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.