Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEIN GONE!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LEIN GONE!!!!!!

JUST UPDATED MY TU CR AND NYS TAX LEIN GONE PAID IN JULY DISPUTED AS PAID AND TODAY I LOOK AND ITS GONE HOPEFULLY IT WILL STAY GONE.....ALL NEW CARDS REPORTING

FP 375
FP 250
MACYS 300
CAPONE 300
ORCHARD 700
AU HOUSEHOLD 1500
GOTTA START SOMEWHERE!!
THANKS GUYS....

Message Edited by maxima1 on 01-25-2008 07:58 PM

Message Edited by maxima1 on 03-06-2008 05:08 PM
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: LEIN GONE!!!!!!

Awesome maxima1!!!!  Major congrats!!!!

I got the dispute results back from my father's TU NYS tax lien dispute... they updated to paid.  Consider yourself lucky!  Very nice  Smiley Happy
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I DISPUTED TO TELL THEM TO MARK AS PAID AND THEY DELETED TRY THAT IS IT EQ..
Message 3 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

maxima1 wrote:
I DISPUTED TO TELL THEM TO MARK AS PAID AND THEY DELETED TRY THAT IS IT EQ..

Is it off all your CBRs yet?  When are you going to pull FICOs to see the change?

Wait... what?  You disputed thru EQ and got everything removed?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

it was only on my eq waiting for sw to send me an alert!
Message 5 of 7
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Oh, you had said TU.

Hrm... hopefully my folks (it's on both of theirs) issue has not updated on EQ and they can dispute there and get the same results.  They had no status reporting on any of the judgements.

Hope your SW updates soon!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats maxima! Well done! Wish I could say the same...but someday...hopefully.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.