Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOL

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

LOL

NEW YORK (MainStreet) — It must be like bowling a perfect game, pitching a no-hitter or scoring a hole-in-one. You want to tell everyone, take pictures and put your name in lights. Achieving a perfect FICO credit score of 850 was such a big deal to one man, he issued a press release.

SubscriberWise announced today that company founder David Howe has obtained a perfect credit score of 850. The FICO score, the most commonly accepted credit measurement among U.S. lenders, ranges from a low of 300 to a high of 850 – the higher the better.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Re: LOL

I should clarify, I found the press release part LOL worthy Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
TrulyyBlessed
Regular Contributor

That is truly a great accomplishment, but Press Release worthy? I think not. Now If he or anyone achieves 850 across all 3 major bureaus than call CNN...Lol. 

Starting Score: Nov. 2012 585
Current Score: EQ 733 EX 777 TU 743 Goal Score: 750+

Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@TrulyyBlessed wrote:

That is truly a great accomplishment, but Press Release worthy? I think not. Now If he or anyone achieves 850 across all 3 major bureaus than call CNN...Lol. 

Woud've been press-release worthy a decade ago when it was basicallly impossible to hit 850 on any individual bureau let alone all three.

Now with FICO '08 /shrug.  Impressive accomplishment to be certain, but a non-trivial number of consumers have an 850 now.  It's not the statistical anomaly it once would have been.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.