Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LVNV help needed-Late py on file never paid or agree to pay

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LVNV help needed-Late py on file never paid or agree to pay

Can they really report this like they did. I have never made a payment with them and they have my dte of last payment on May 2007 and 90 days late. They bought this account from WAMU. This is not fair how they keep doing this. I also have Presideo reporting a balance on an account and it is being used by fico and saying my Utilization is to high, that account was closed and charged off. I have sent in several disputes and all the CRA say is that it has been Valitated. I have put that I  want Proof of Validation. Can Some one help me please Sorr for the long post. 

Credit Account Lvnv Funding Status as of May 2007
Date opened [?] May, 2004 Date of last payment [?] May, 2007 Account number [?] edited Account type [?] Unknown - Credit Extension, Review, Or Collection Credit limit [?] Not Reported Terms [?] 1 Month Credit Type [?] Installment Account holder [?] Individual
Descriptions [?]
  • Account in dispute

No contact information provided by Experian

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $1,247 Account seriously past due date/account assigned to attorney, collection agency, or credit grantor's internal collection department $1,247 Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 0 times 60 days late 0 times 90+ days late 1 time (May 2007)

nikkos_lilmouse - Please do not post account numbers (even partial) on a public forum. Thanks - Tusc

Message Edited by Tuscani on 06-19-2007 12:13 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LVNV help needed-Late py on file never paid or agree to pay

I have two such entries from LVNV on my report. Account was bought by them and shows up on my account instead of OC. I tried to dispute but it comes back verified. I did end up paying a collection agency last summer though.

Message 2 of 3
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: LVNV help needed-Late py on file never paid or agree to pay

They stick to my credit report too. I don't think a chisle will get them off.

Cory
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.