Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LandSafe for Consumers

tag
kimharris1920
Established Member

LandSafe for Consumers

Can a consumer purchase their own Landsafe report? I am in the process of buying a home and I had a big win on a deletion and want to see what the results are from the deletion. If I pull it I know it will not couns against me as my score goes but I want to know what my score is now prior to closing.

Please advise???  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: LandSafe for Consumers

You can not get a report as a consumer, you must go through your mortgage broker.  In the past I have found landsafe to be very comparable to the scores on Myfico.

I am a mortgage banker and can fund loans in all 50 states.  PM me if you want to fill out an application and I can run the report for you.
Message 2 of 4
kimharris1920
Established Member

I really wanted to check my own numbers so I won't be surprised when my loan officer told me the numbers. He pulled in 01/07 & my scores were 585, 524 & 592. He pulled again in 05/07 & they changed to 623, 526 & 549. Pesky TRANS went down by 43 points. WTF......Smiley Mad

I have had more than 37 deletions from my all CRA, including a fraud account that were reporting late payments in the last 60 days. That tore up my points I believe but I can't be certain that's what cost me the 43 points. I'm almost positive that's what cost me the points. I also mistakenly consolidated my student loans as I am in deferment as when I started to pay again I wanted to make 1 payment and not 2.  Not thinking it would hurt me, I did that in Feb 07.  But I guess with Transunion it hurt me, but I can't be sure if that played a part in the dip.  Also to help my scores as well I have paid down the balance on 3 of 5 CC to zero or less than $10 each. Monthly charge got the best of me on that. # 4 CC I owe 250 of 800 balance & #5 CC my balance is at limit. I'm working on #4 & 5 down to zero in the next 2 months. I working on improving my credit & keep it that way. I know if I keep paying on time with all accounts I will be OK and just get better & better over time. I am also trying to figure out how can I keep the cards if I don't charge on them, They will eventually cut me off if I don't use them.    
Message 3 of 4
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

Pm me and I will give you the 800 number to Landsafe. Just a FYI... Landsafe is owned by Countrywide.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.