Established Member
kimharris1920

LandSafe for Consumers

Can a consumer purchase their own Landsafe report? I am in the process of buying a home and I had a big win on a deletion and want to see what the results are from the deletion. If I pull it I know it will not couns against me as my score goes but I want to know what my score is now prior to closing.

Please advise???  

Valued Member
premierjg

Re: LandSafe for Consumers

You can not get a report as a consumer, you must go through your mortgage broker.  In the past I have found landsafe to be very comparable to the scores on Myfico.

I am a mortgage banker and can fund loans in all 50 states.  PM me if you want to fill out an application and I can run the report for you.
Established Member
kimharris1920

I really wanted to check my own numbers so I won't be surprised when my loan officer told me the numbers. He pulled in 01/07 & my scores were 585, 524 & 592. He pulled again in 05/07 & they changed to 623, 526 & 549. Pesky TRANS went down by 43 points. WTF......:smileymad:

I have had more than 37 deletions from my all CRA, including a fraud account that were reporting late payments in the last 60 days. That tore up my points I believe but I can't be certain that's what cost me the 43 points. I'm almost positive that's what cost me the points. I also mistakenly consolidated my student loans as I am in deferment as when I started to pay again I wanted to make 1 payment and not 2.  Not thinking it would hurt me, I did that in Feb 07.  But I guess with Transunion it hurt me, but I can't be sure if that played a part in the dip.  Also to help my scores as well I have paid down the balance on 3 of 5 CC to zero or less than $10 each. Monthly charge got the best of me on that. # 4 CC I owe 250 of 800 balance & #5 CC my balance is at limit. I'm working on #4 & 5 down to zero in the next 2 months. I working on improving my credit & keep it that way. I know if I keep paying on time with all accounts I will be OK and just get better & better over time. I am also trying to figure out how can I keep the cards if I don't charge on them, They will eventually cut me off if I don't use them.    
Regular Contributor
OneMortgageGuy

Pm me and I will give you the 800 number to Landsafe. Just a FYI... Landsafe is owned by Countrywide.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}