cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large difference between MyFico and Truecredit...which one is looked at for loan?

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Large difference between MyFico and Truecredit...which one is looked at for loan?

Wow, 1958. I did not know that. I wonder why it took so long to use it. At the rate we are going, we are going to have to use CR just to get gas here soon.
Message 11 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Large difference between MyFico and Truecredit...which one is looked at for loan?

No problem, GL2U.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@guiness56 wrote:
Wow, 1958. I did not know that. I wonder why it took so long to use it. At the rate we are going, we are going to have to use CR just to get gas here soon.

In 1958, they didn't have the scoring system. That was something that was developed later.

Yeah, gas just went up 30-35 cents here today.

Message 13 of 18
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Wordslayer - not sure what you problem is tonight. Everyone is here to get/give advice. Asking questions is what this is all about. If you don't like the questions perhaps you shouldn't be reading this forum.
EE - My scores vary as well. Personally I have asked a Suntrust rep and they stated that they use Fico scores. Hope this helps.

Dear Tuneup,

You are absolutely right. I was clearly wrong to question ee like I did. EE had every right to ask a question and then not want to accept the answer that Sidewinder gave him/her.

I'm sorry tuneup. I'm wrote that last paragraph just to practice my goodwill writing. I stand behind everything I said in my first post.

You said, "Wordslayer - not sure what you problem is tonight. Everyone is here to get/give advice. Asking questions is what this is all about. If you don't like the questions perhaps you shouldn't be reading this forum."

I have no problem tonight. It's snowing, and I feel unseasonably sexy, so if I have a problem I have no idea what it could be.

I agree...asking questions is what this is all about. I can't understand why you'd ask a question, a member gives you the right answer, and then you don't want to believe what they say.

And finally, I guess I could leave if I didn't like the questions, but honestly, it didn't bother me what ee asked. Seriously. I liked responding to it.
Message 15 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Wordslayer - not sure what you problem is tonight. Everyone is here to get/give advice. Asking questions is what this is all about. If you don't like the questions perhaps you shouldn't be reading this forum.
EE - My scores vary as well. Personally I have asked a Suntrust rep and they stated that they use Fico scores. Hope this helps.

Dear Tuneup,

You are absolutely right. I was clearly wrong to question ee like I did. EE had every right to ask a question and then not want to accept the answer that Sidewinder gave him/her.

I'm sorry tuneup. I'm wrote that last paragraph just to practice my goodwill writing. I stand behind everything I said in my first post.

You said, "Wordslayer - not sure what you problem is tonight. Everyone is here to get/give advice. Asking questions is what this is all about. If you don't like the questions perhaps you shouldn't be reading this forum."

I have no problem tonight. It's snowing, and I feel unseasonably sexy, so if I have a problem I have no idea what it could be.

I agree...asking questions is what this is all about. I can't understand why you'd ask a question, a member gives you the right answer, and then you don't want to believe what they say.

And finally, I guess I could leave if I didn't like the questions, but honestly, it didn't bother me what ee asked. Seriously. I liked responding to it.

ROFLMBO.  Nice one slayer.  Seriously though, tuneup and wordslayer, you guys need to play nice.  No venom allowed. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, byrd

I meant no harm, and sometimes I can be a little misunderstood.

I am not offended and I have no desire to ban anyone as of yet.
Message 17 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:
thanks, byrd

I meant no harm, and sometimes I can be a little misunderstood.

I am not offended and I have no desire to ban anyone as of yet.

You are a riot. I am literally laughing out loud.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.