Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Last CA off of Experian

Congratulations.
Message 12 of 18
ExpHelp
New Visitor

I agree Experian is quite difficult. Do you have any number to call for an error on credit reports for Experian. I tried the online solution which did not work & their phone number (888.397.3742) hangs up on me. I am stuck. Any advice?
Message 13 of 18
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

ExpHelp wrote:
I agree Experian is quite difficult. Do you have any number to call for an error on credit reports for Experian. I tried the online solution which did not work & their phone number (888.397.3742) hangs up on me. I am stuck. Any advice?

(714) 830-7000
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry- No secrets here. I made an agreement with the OC and a too old to report dispute.  

ExpHelp wrote:

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

how did you work with experian, via their website or u s postal mail?  Just curious since everyone's experience is so different.
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Online.
Message 17 of 18
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:
I have found TU to be easier to work with, but yes slow to update.  EX hates me and MidnightVoice!Smiley Sad

Saved me some typing  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.