Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legitimate place to get 1 hour loan?

tag
blooro
New Contributor

Legitimate place to get 1 hour loan?

Anyone know of a legitimate place I can ask for a 1500 loan that is put in my bank with no credit check?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Legitimate place to get 1 hour loan?

The only places that do that are Payday type of lenders or perhaps those CFL types of places.  They are legit but charge outrageous interest.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 2 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I'm not aware of any such lender. Perhaps, others might know of one.

Message 3 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@marty56 wrote:

The only places that do that are Payday type of lenders or perhaps those CFL types of places.  They are legit but charge outrageous interest.

True, but having funds in less than an hour would be tough.

Message 4 of 8
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

OP, I've never heard of an "1 hour loan" before. Come think of it, I never heard of any loan without a credit check. Are you referring to a payday or title loan?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

OP, I've never heard of an "1 hour loan" before. Come think of it, I never heard of any loan without a credit check. Are you referring to a payday or title loan?

+1

I don't think such a loan exists, save for a private loan from family/friends who happen to have the cash on hand, and can do a quick deposit for ya. Well, I suppose that taking a cash advance from a credit card could qualify, though. Some banks make funds available instantly when deposited in cash.

Edited to add that I'm not suggesting a CC cash advance, I'm just sort of noodling about the type of loan that the OP may be referring to. Cash Advance = bad idea.

Message 6 of 8
marty56
Super Contributor

If you Google them on the internet, you will find many that advertise they will provide such a service.  Don't know if they are legit or not or credit check or not.  regardless I would not do it, 

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If you enter into any legitimate business transaction or request for credit, then the prospecitive lendor has the right, without your express written permission, to pull your credit report, under FCRA 604, at any time of their choosing.  They may not choose to do it initially, but they  have the right, even after grant of credit, to pull your CR at their sole discretion. You are giving them carte blance credit pull authority.

Regardless of the financial wisdom of such a loan, you are authorizing them credit pull authority as long as the loan remains unpaid.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.