Did you mean: 

Lender say they can't pull a credit score

tag
core
Valued Contributor

Re: Lender say they can't pull a credit score

@Anonymous wrote:

Vantage score means absolutely zip.

True, but there are two things Americans love to hear:  "Free", and "all you can eat".  That was once said by a slimy consultant for the banking industry.

It may mean zip but it still costs you money if you want it.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I find this whole scenario rather strange. I really didn't care about the Vantage score as I still can't access my Experian score. I guess like others have said, I will wait 2 more months then see if I can purchase it here on my fico.
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

e to obtain 3 secured credit cards. BOA, Cap 1 an Discover IT. I was also able to obtain 2 installment loans. 1 auto loan an 1 shared secure loan. Up until now discover has been giving me a monthly fico scores. As of last month 11/6/2014 Discover says my TU fico is 671. Oddly enough, I don't know what to think. Yesterday morning I decided to see if credit sesame displayed a updated fico. Too my surprise, it's said my score drop over 625 points to Zero. I did go back and look at my CR an my 1st CC an Installment loan was 1st reported in August. Now reading some post from other I can see that I am one month from being active on credit for 6 months. Could this be the reason for my credit fako score is now showing *0*? Is this because as of 1/1/2015 my 6th month on credit will generate a actual fico score? I have also read others try to pin point where they may stand in terms of fico. Some have stated they have seen people around 680 +/-. Now in my situation, being that technically I'm not "new" to credit. I still have 1 collection account that was 1st reported on 10/2011 to Experian an Transunion. An 1 judgment that was 1st reported on 10/2009 to Equifax only. Will I still possibly be around 680+/- when fico decides to calculate a fico for me next month? Also is it a possibility that my Discover IT fico will change as well? I have managed to keep my utilization to only 1% since day one. Any advice that can be offered is much appreciated. Many thanks guys.

Mark
Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys. As some of you know I have been having trouble with lenders trying to pull my CR an scores. Including MyFICO. Well thanks to many of you I assume this is because my file is very thin. Now I'm not sure as if I am indeed "new" to credit as I removed almost all of my negative accounts. I haven't used my credit in over 7 years. I have never had any CC before until now. As some of you may know, during my renewed credit journey, I was able to obtain 3 secured credit cards. BOA, Cap 1 an Discover IT. I was also able to obtain 2 installment loans. 1 auto loan an 1 shared secure loan. Up until now discover has been giving me a monthly fico scores. As of last month 11/6/2014 Discover says my TU fico is 671. Oddly enough, I don't know what to think. Yesterday morning I decided to see if credit sesame displayed a updated fico. Too my surprise, it's said my score drop over 625 points to Zero. I did go back and look at my CR an my 1st CC an Installment loan was 1st reported in August. Now reading some post from other I can see that I am one month from being active on credit for 6 months. Could this be the reason for my credit fako score is now showing *0*? Is this because as of 1/1/2015 my 6th month on credit will generate a actual fico score? I have also read others try to pin point where they may stand in terms of fico. Some have stated they have seen people around 680 +/-. Now in my situation, being that technically I'm not "new" to credit. I still have 1 collection account that was 1st reported on 10/2011 to Experian an Transunion. An 1 judgment that was 1st reported on 10/2009 to Equifax only. Will I still possibly be around 680+/- when fico decides to calculate a fico for me next month? Also is it a possibility that my Discover IT fico will change as well? I have managed to keep my utilization to only 1% since day one. Any advice that can be offered is much appreciated. Many thanks guys.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.