cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club (Borrower process)- Are they going to give me the $ or what?

tag
mouncer
New Visitor

Re: Lending Club (Borrower process)- Are they going to give me the $ or what?

Did you ever get your final approval?  How long did it take?  I am in the same boat as you were.  Waiting... 

Message 11 of 15
Volpes
Regular Contributor

Hi mouncer,

I wish I could remember the whole process, but I can't. I do remember theme calling my home's land-line phone number even though I never gave theme that number. The number is on my credit profile, so I think they where using it as some sort of verification process (I don't know).

I remember completing the To-Do list, then the next day they added 1 item. I was eventually approved, and it didn't take that long for me. I applied on April 20th and my loan was issued on the 29th.

Message 12 of 15
kemosabie
New Visitor

Doubt you will get a loan from these jokers.  They are the most unprofessional in how they do business when it comes to dealing with the public.  I never asked for a loan and had never heard of "The Lending Club" until I received a e-mail stating "a loan was available and I was approved subject to verification of employment and income".  I had several phone conversations verifying that I had a loan once their requested information was received, also thr account page they set up for me had me 100% funded by their investors.  I made trips to social security, VA, and spent $30.00 in fax fees sending what they requested.  Numerous times I was told I was APPROVED and would be funded upon receipt of their required documentation.  They were sent what they requested.  Well, I was turned down for credit!  I have perfect credit, no degoratories, lates, etc. and 725 credit score.  My point is a real or legimate lender would check your credit first not last in the process??  Well I find out they did get into my credit and knew what it was from the very beginning they could have decided at that point to have eliminated me and never have introduced themselves to me via their phoney e-mail, their lies, and requesting documents that they never had any intention of using.  Finding out they get your name from a third party credit service is how they find you.  Again I never contacted them requesting a loan the mishmash they put me thru was a ruse of sorts.  Their a bunch of amatures and liars in how they operate and conduct their business.  My advice be carefull with this bunch of skunks....

Message 13 of 15
navyox
Regular Contributor

It was about a week for me to go from fully funded to having the money in my checking account.  The longest part of the process was the final review.

Starting Score: 676 CK 5/13. Current: 717 EX 6/15 -- Last App: 6/2014
Message 14 of 15
silverzgirl
Regular Contributor

I applied a month ago; the rate was way too high so I just never proceeded.

I got an email on Friday saying my offer will expire and when I logged in, the rate dropped substantially! It was in line with what I am paying the CCs so I pulled the trigger. They asked for my last two paystubs, and last year's W2. I submitted and later that day I got the call at home and work to verify my numbers. He even threw a trick number at me lol. I think they use your credit file to see if you are who you say you are.

He then told me an additional doc request in the form of a recent utility bill was on the site. I scanned the electric bill I just paid and sent it on its way. All showed received or pending; he said it would be 2-3 days for verification.

I was fully funded within six hours on Friday.

Today my bank account showed a tiny deposit from them to verify my bank account. I logged in and it was checked off at that point. My utility bill was verified; the other two are still "pending."

I figure it takes a few days...and a SP from TU shows my official score is 34 points higher than CK.

Starting FICO, June 2010: EX-581, EQ-581, TU-581
Now: EX-742 EQ-710 TU-709

Currently: NFCU Platinum Visa 18K, BECU Visa 15K, Navchek 15K, Vystar+ CU Platinum Visa 10000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles 9K, Military Star 8200, Nordstrom VS 7800, Macys 7600, Lowes 6K, Pier 1 6K, Mohawk Floor 4500, TJX Mastercard 4K, Pottery Barn 4K, Amazon 3600, Talbots 3000, Barclaycard 2400, Ann Taylor 2280, Ballard Design, 1500, Victorias Secret 750, NY&CO 500, J.Crew 300

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.