Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lending Club?

tag
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Lending Club?

If I am at the stage of receiving (Great news! Your loan is approved and your funds will be sent to your bank account. It may take up to 4 additional business days for your bank to receive your funds.) I am pretty much set right?

Anyone have experience and know when they received the funds when they had they had gotten to this stage of the process?

Thanks!

EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Last negative item should fall off in July 2017.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
sports1965
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lending Club?

@Ragelog wrote:

If I am at the stage of receiving (Great news! Your loan is approved and your funds will be sent to your bank account. It may take up to 4 additional business days for your bank to receive your funds.) I am pretty much set right?

Anyone have experience and know when they received the funds when they had they had gotten to this stage of the process?

Thanks!

they are having problems getting loans funded.

but yea youre pretty much asll set

Message 2 of 10
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

@Ragelog wrote:

Thanks!

Congrats on the LC loan. my son applied for a loan with them last year, if I remember correctly, he told me he had the funds in his account within a few days

after receiving the same message.  Congrats again

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My funds were in my bank account the day after I got that message. However, I took out my loan before their recent funding problems. 

Message 4 of 10
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Ya not sure how the bad press is hitting them if at all with the recent stuff in the news.  Sure you are probably all set.. Congrats

Message 5 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

You should be good. Congrats!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 10
Ragelog
Established Contributor

Great thanks I'll report back when I get the funds.
EQ04 675, EQ08 676, EX08 719, TU08 703 $12704.75/$123050 Revolving Credit (All 0% or 1.99%) - In Garden Since 5/25/2016

Message 7 of 10
Ragelog
Established Contributor

I received the funds on Friday. I got an official approved and money on the way email Thursday.

Message 8 of 10
fliphusker
Contributor

@sports1965 wrote:

@Ragelog wrote:

Thanks!

they are having problems getting loans funded.

but yea youre pretty much asll set

This is not exactly factual.  As an investor with LC, buying loans not stocks, for some it can be a bit of a timely process. 

3 ways your loans can be sold on LC

To an institution-Very fast process as it is bundled with many other loans and sold to lets say, a hedge fund or a bank.

Sold on whole market.  This is where I have seen some frustration.  These notes are said in its entirety to one investor.  Used to be if these loans did not sell in a 12-24 hour time frame, they were offered to the fractional market.  That time frame has changed, and no idea how long it is now.  Then it will take time for it to be funded on fractional market.

Fractional-Your loan can be sold in as small as $25 amounts.  Depending on many factors can hinder your note being fully funded quickly.  I and others are very picky about note quality.  Sure an A1 note sounds great, stable investment not much risk.  On the flipside, not much reward either.  Like banks and CC companies, we as a whole do not like credit shoppers, as they tend to have a higher defaults. 

But as far as loans not getting funded, I have not seen this occur.  I have seen some take a longer time then before the issues at LC, but still end up funding.  Do not worry about your loan if something were to happen with LC, it just would get sold off.  Us investors are the ones who have that worry on our backs. 

Congrats though, treat those investors well. 

Message 9 of 10
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Historically I've had some loans not get funded (I play in the fractional investing bracket too) but it's a really low percentage.

        
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.