cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LendingClub Review

tag
ITgearhead1

Re: LendingClub Review

Regarding your question - the minimum is 6 months to do another loan through them so that's how long you'll have to wait anyway. Maybe in 6 months of paying the first loan your score will have gone up anyway and you'll get an even better rate?

To add, I had a similar experience with Lending Club. Applied from my phone on a Monday, got a loan for $14k on Friday with an APR of 15.36%. They pulled a 680 I was told over the phone when they called to verify some stuff but it was a really simple process to be honest.  The rate may sound high but it was honestly lower than most of my CC accounts which I consolidated using this.  Felt great. The terms are for three years  but I have it planned out to get it paid in about 1.5 years.  If there's a downside to the Lending Club, it's that there's no way to just go in and pay online whenever you want to, you've got to call or email to schedule another payment, or just send a check.  That's not that big of a deal though because the email is as simple as your loan number, the amount and the date of payment.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.