Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LendingTree Personal Loans

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

LendingTree Personal Loans

Now you can check for personal loan offers from Lending Tree without HP!!! FINALLY!!

If you move forward with any of the offers you get, then it will be a HP at each place.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: LendingTree Personal Loans

really!! That is cool. So, did you check for any offers yet?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good. I still won't use them, though. Their previous approach of farming out the app resulting in multiple hards pulls turned me away.

Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My parter got 1 offer and submitted app... Will update.
Message 4 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Oh he just got email... Declined.
Now I don't like that... Will update after he calls tomorrow.
It was through Lightstream
Message 5 of 9
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

He got more than me, they all said no Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lightstream pulled EX and EQ and denied for to much current debt to income (his other personal loans)

Upon reading through Lightstreams website more I came across this:

Can I get pre-approved?

We are sorry but LightStream does not provide loan pre-approvals nor do we take application information by phone, fax or email. You must complete and submit our online application in order to be considered for a loan. Also, if you are approved for a loan, you are under no obligation to accept the loan.

EXCUSE ME... So does that mean the offer given through Lendingtree is complete BS? because that sp would have showed that income didn't meet the debt to income ratio that they have set as a company, an application with 2 hp's wouldn't have been needed!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is much worse if its a personal loan and you are self employed. line 31 on form 1040 is what they are after? for ultimate approval.

Message 8 of 9
ChicagoGirl2014

I used Lending Tree for my Auto loan lady December (2015) and the farmed out my personal data. I literally have 31 inquires on my credit report. I got tons of denials in the mail, from places I have never heard of. It's been a nightmare. Really hurt my score.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: 642
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.