Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenny App-Free EQ FICO 8 Score Monthly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenny App-Free EQ FICO 8 Score Monthly

I just installed the app myself. Any up-to-date word on when Lenny's LOC services will expand outside California (I'm not really in the market at this time but it's always nice to have options)? Also, how long does it generally take after you install and set up your account details before you start getting your EQ score from them?

Message 11 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told 2017. You can get on the waiting list. Like the idea of the company and he app is nice for those of us who don't have a free EQ score monthly.
Message 12 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had issues with logging on to the Lenny app on Tuesday and Wednesday, but I got in touch with their support and after some going back and forth (including uninstalling and reinstalling) it developed that there was a tech problem on their end which got fixed. They haven't provided the EQ FICO score yet; does anyone know what time of the month that generally updates?

Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is on he 10th but just like my cards that give FICOs.... it's different every month. But it is always around the 10th, five or take a week.
Message 14 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Mine is on he 10th but just like my cards that give FICOs.... it's different every month. But it is always around the 10th, five or take a week.

Thanks. I did a bit of extra digging on Google last evening and learned that it'll generally take a couple of weeks, depending on what time of the month you signed up at, for your first EQ FICO score to appear in your account. One site even said it could take up to a couple of months, but I think that's only in really unusual circumstances. I'll check my account again around June 10th, then.

Message 15 of 25
J-F168
Frequent Contributor

Lenny retrieves FICO score on the 15th of each month.

EX 716 - EQ 707 - TU 724
BK 7 D/C Dec '16.
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s different for everyone-not the 15th for everyone. In fact mine changes monthly.
May: 10th
June: 18th
July: 11th
Aug: 14th
Message 17 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to detail the thread but I have a question someone here may be able to answer. I signed up for Lenny in mid-July (I think I missed the July cutoff for scores). I still haven't received my fico score (it's now been about 2 full months). Is that typical? If not, Is there a number I can call to verify I'll get the score at some point?
Message 18 of 25
jesseh
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Not to detail the thread but I have a question someone here may be able to answer. I signed up for Lenny in mid-July (I think I missed the July cutoff for scores). I still haven't received my fico score (it's now been about 2 full months). Is that typical? If not, Is there a number I can call to verify I'll get the score at some point?

855-88-lenny

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CF 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | HH 6k 6/'18 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15
Scores: 760-770 | Inquiries: 0-1 | Utilization: 0-10% | AAoA: 3yrs | Bank: Ally | CU's: Navy & Pentagon
Message 19 of 25
jesseh
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
It’s different for everyone-not the 15th for everyone. In fact mine changes monthly.
May: 10th
June: 18th
July: 11th
Aug: 14th

Alright, thanks for the multi-month data points! Could you confirm you mean those are the dates they show in your app, or the dates they were pulled? (as someone else reported there's a few days between the two)

Still odd the app says they always retrieve on the 15th btw

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CF 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | HH 6k 6/'18 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15
Scores: 760-770 | Inquiries: 0-1 | Utilization: 0-10% | AAoA: 3yrs | Bank: Ally | CU's: Navy & Pentagon
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.