Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenny App-Free EQ FICO 8 Score Monthly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lenny App-Free EQ FICO 8 Score Monthly

In case anyone needs one-EQ has always been my one report I didn't have (since Citi hates me)
I have it on myFICO.com but I like to have others.

Anyway, not sure it Android has it but iOS has an app called lenny. It is a lending app where they give personal loans but only to members of CA. If you don't live in CA tho you can still join and get the free EQ fico 8 score every month and they say they are branching out to other states next month.

Anyway, it's nice to have another free option for a true EQ FICO 8 score.
24 REPLIES 24
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Lenny App-Free EQ FICO 8 Score Monthly

@Anonymous wrote:
In case anyone needs one-EQ has always been my one report I didn't have (since Citi hates me)
I have it on myFICO.com but I like to have others.

Anyway, not sure it Android has it but iOS has an app called lenny. It is a lending app where they give personal loans but only to members of CA. If you don't live in CA tho you can still join and get the free EQ fico 8 score every month and they say they are branching out to other states next month.

Anyway, it's nice to have another free option for a true EQ FICO 8 score.

Unfortunately Lenny is not avalible for Android currently. it is expected to be released sometime this year...

If the CSR was accurate possibly end of 1st quarter early second quarter of 2017

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know it is an option for iOS users then only. i have gotten my free score and it is a nice layout/app for getting a fico.
Message 3 of 25
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Just wanted to say thank you.  The Citi score is actually an EQ 08 Bankcard, so the only regular EQ 08 I was getting was once a month from CCT.  Nice to have an extra score from a different time of the month.  It took over a month after installing the app before they actually gave me my first score, but it's free and I am not going to complain.

Message 4 of 25
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Also its interesting (makes sense somewhat but not completely).. Lenny does NOT work with all #IOS devices.. wont even download to an iPod Touch.... with IOS 10... 

Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love the company. You can add yourself to the waiting list too for loans. Starting next month they will be lending in more states than CA and soon enough all 50 states. But... even if you don't want that it's nice to get the free EQ FICO 08 score.
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I came across this Lenny app review, as well as the actual Lenny Credit page, both of which claim that there is a $24/year ($2/mo) fee associated with an account/membership.  Is this a requisite to getting the free score?  Thanks.

Also, as of now it is still only an iOS app.

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have a lending account with them. That is only offered in CA as of now-tho other states are coming. But if you just want the basic account which gives a monthly EQ FICO 8 score there is no fee no matter what was said. I opened my account-no credit card required.... and have consistently gotten my monthly score. They are super nice CS too. I am on the list for when my state becomes available and have written in to ask questions before and they are super nice and super fast replying.

I didn't know that about the iPod Touch. That's odd tho, since the App and OS is the same. Wonder why. It works great on my iPhone but that's all I can say for sure.

Message 8 of 25
Subexistence
Established Contributor

I have Lenny for free and it works quite well. I get Tu08 from Disco and EX08 from scorecard and Amex. The Eq08 from Lenny means I will never have to spend for creditcheck again.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's good to know.  Thanks all!  I don't have that AmEx anymore (yet), but in the meantime, I can pull TU from the DC, as well as the EX through their scorecard, and now I'll round it out with Lenny for the EQ.  Plan is in place.  Now to roll up the sleeves.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.