Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lenny not updating Eq08?

tag
Subexistence
Established Contributor

Lenny not updating Eq08?

I noticed that an update from Lenny credit for Eq08 is long overdue. Does anyone have information on when it will update?

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
31 REPLIES 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lenny not updating Eq08?

@Subexistence wrote:

I noticed that an update from Lenny credit for Eq08 is long overdue. Does anyone have information on when it will update?

I put Lenny on my iPhone last week and looked up this issue. For new members like me, it apparently can take several weeks (or even up to two months!) to get your EQ score. I'm expecting to have to wait until the second week of June because that's when, for me at least, EQ, EX and TU do their monthly score updates. When was the last time you got an update? Have you tried contacting Lenny customer service to find out when they'll be updating?

Message 2 of 32
Subexistence
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

I put Lenny on my iPhone last week and looked up this issue. For new members like me, it apparently can take several weeks (or even up to two months!) to get your EQ score. I'm expecting to have to wait until the second week of June because that's when, for me at least, EQ, EX and TU do their monthly score updates. When was the last time you got an update? Have you tried contacting Lenny customer service to find out when they'll be updating?

I got an update today, they pulled my score on 5/15. Last month, my first month with Lenny, they updated me 4/18 and pulled on 4/10. Hopefully you get an update soon. Do you happen to know if Lenny is a bank or just an app?

History of my credit
Message 3 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Subexistence wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

I got an update today, they pulled my score on 5/15. Last month, my first month with Lenny, they updated me 4/18 and pulled on 4/10. Hopefully you get an update soon. Do you happen to know if Lenny is a bank or just an app?

From what I gather on Google, Lenny Credit is a financial-planning/lending service mainly targeted at so-called "millennials", headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. They mainly work online through their app which, at this point, is still iOS-only though they have an Android version coming soon. Lending at this point is California-only but they plan to expand it to all 50 states in the near-mid future.

I assume they pulled your EQ soon after you joined; I joined on 5/15 so maybe I'll get it as soon as this week.

Message 4 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

From what I gather on Google, Lenny Credit is a financial-planning/lending service mainly targeted at so-called "millennials", headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. They mainly work online through their app which, at this point, is still iOS-only though they have an Android version coming soon. Lending at this point is California-only but they plan to expand it to all 50 states in the near-mid future.

I assume they pulled your EQ soon after you joined; I joined on 5/15 so maybe I'll get it as soon as this week.

I joined almost same day like you joe8185. Still no score for me, have you gotten yours yet?

Message 5 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Subexistence wrote:

I joined almost same day like you joe8185. Still no score for me, have you gotten yours yet?

Not yet. Lenny says they'll alert customers, presumably by email, when the FICO scores are ready for review. I've noted that quite a few places seem to do retrieval of FICO scores around the 10th to 12th of the month (Discover Scorecard for EX and Synchrony for TU - which reminds me, my TU score on my Amazon Store Card account is a couple days overdue).

Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

joe8185 wrote:

Not yet. Lenny says they'll alert customers, presumably by email, when the FICO scores are ready for review. I've noted that quite a few places seem to do retrieval of FICO scores around the 10th to 12th of the month (Discover Scorecard for EX and Synchrony for TU - which reminds me, my TU score on my Amazon Store Card account is a couple days overdue).

^^^^

Synch is weird bird. I have two of their cards and both of them showing different dates of TU pull. I wonder if that is possible, especially knowing they reduced my credit limit to some odd number (no outstanding balance)

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@ joe8185 wrote:

^^^^

Synch is weird bird. I have two of their cards and both of them showing different dates of TU pull. I wonder if that is possible, especially knowing they reduced my credit limit to some odd number (no outstanding balance)

Discover Scorecard has updated so I have my new EX score, which has gone up 4 points due to my new Overstock store card and should go up again next month once the Walmart store card I got this past weekend goes active. TU's still not updated on Sync/Amazon, I'm actually wondering now if the request for a correction I filed with them last month (an account that was closed in my 2014 BK was still showing as open because the closing date had never been entered by TU) has something to do with that.

Still nothing from Lenny as of 7 am, but I'll check again later today since they're based on the West Coast and I'm on the East Coast.

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody gotten their current EQ scores from Lenny yet? I'm still waiting, it's been a month now since I opened my account there...

Message 9 of 32
Subexistence
Established Contributor

You should have them by now. Perhaps email them.

History of my credit
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.