cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lets guess my future scores after gardening....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lets guess my future scores after gardening....

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

OK..Im gardening for 1-2 yrs.  I lost some pts on my last 2 month app spree,  but not that much because im already in the dirtiest of all buckets known to Fico, lol ( BK).  Ive had 20 new accts in the last 3 months, and at least that in inquiries on all three CRA.  They were all HP's. NOW... Some of you know my past and current credit situation, if you dont, then you dont really hang out in the forums that much, lol...

** Reminder:  This is just a fun game (but I still want your opinion), not a chance for some to take a dig at me, and remind me to stop apping and garden. I know this alreadySmiley Wink**

With that said, I plan to do the following:

1) garden

2) close 4 store cards within the next yr

3) NO apps for anything, nothing (i.e....mortagae, car, cc, apt, util, phone etcc..) Im set.

4) keep my 1% util reporting

5) ill have 3 CC reach the "2yr" mark, and several cards reach the "1yr" mark, and roughly 8-13 inq drop from all 3 CRA, and several reach the 1yr mark. 

So with that being said, these are my current Fico scores , and my prediction of future scores at the 6mo, 1yr, and 2yr mark.  Im curious to know what you all think my scores would be given that basic info, (some of you know my profile way better though).

CURRENT               6MO                  1YEAR                    2YEAR    

EQ- 649                    655                      670                         685

TU- 649                    655                      670                         685

EX- 657                    663                      675                         690

What do you guys think?? Is my prediction decent?

With one baddie reporting, EQ tends to max out between 683 and 680.  EX will be equal, slightly lower or higher (they report payments differently).  TU will be your highest score, but not much over 700, if even reach that.  Taken from someone whom did clean up the ole fashioned way, and saw how derogs disappearing affected scores.

Also, as accounts IIB fall off, you AAoA will get shorter, pinging the score down,  Just an FYI.

Thanks. I was thinking of a way to explain my prediction, but this pretty much sums it up.

Message 41 of 89
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:
Pizza, before I attempt this, can you tell us how many points you lost with inquiries/new accounts? Going to factor in points regained once inqs and accounts mature.

sure...10pts on EQ, and I think 7-9 on the other two

Message 42 of 89
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

OK..Im gardening for 1-2 yrs.  I lost some pts on my last 2 month app spree,  but not that much because im already in the dirtiest of all buckets known to Fico, lol ( BK).  Ive had 20 new accts in the last 3 months, and at least that in inquiries on all three CRA.  They were all HP's. NOW... Some of you know my past and current credit situation, if you dont, then you dont really hang out in the forums that much, lol...

** Reminder:  This is just a fun game (but I still want your opinion), not a chance for some to take a dig at me, and remind me to stop apping and garden. I know this alreadySmiley Wink**

1) garden

2) close  ALL store cards within the next yr

3) NO apps for anything, nothing (i.e....mortagae, car, cc, apt, util, phone etcc..) Im set.

5) ill have 3 CC reach the "2yr" mark, and several cards reach the "1yr" mark, and roughly 8-13 inq drop from all 3 CRA, and several reach the 1yr mark. 

So with that being said, these are my current Fico scores , and my prediction of future scores at the 6mo, 1yr, and 2yr mark.  Im curious to know what you all think my scores would be given that basic info, (some of you know my profile way better though).

EQ- 649                    655                      670                         685

TU- 649                    655                      670                         685

EX- 657                    663                      675                         690

I'd say.......

Expect your 1yr prediction in two years, be pleasantly surprised if it's your 2 year prediction.

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

1) garden

I'd say.......

Expect your 1yr prediction in two years, be pleasantly surprised if it's your 2 year prediction.

nixon... Chase rep told mehe wanted to see a lot of history on all those new accts, make sure I can handle all this credit given to me. I plan to weed out the store cards over the years...but not all at once. I have a game plan here  (the RC)..lolSmiley Wink

I'll settle for closing everything comenity, excluding your Barney's card. Smiley Tongue

everything comenity??? UGH..I LOVE my cards LOL..jcrew has a limit of $8250, and Im coming due for a CLI soon..dont think I can do that, LOL

Yes.

At the very least everything comenity you don't use at least 2x a month.

Smiley Sad that would be all of them honstly

And why they should go.  Amex, Chase, etc kinda hold comenity cards against you (even though analyst didn't mention it).  If you are not using them, then you don't NEED them.  Trust me on this.

Signature needs updating
Message 43 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:
Pizza, before I attempt this, can you tell us how many points you lost with inquiries/new accounts? Going to factor in points regained once inqs and accounts mature.

sure...10pts on EQ, and I think 7-9 on the other two

Trust me, It wasn't the inquiries. Inquiries stop mattering after.....I'd say 10 in any two year period. You are admittedly WAY past that on all three.

New accounts, totally.

Message 44 of 89
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

No, I do not have any IIB accounts. I co-signed foolishly for a car for my Mom before I had any idea about how credit etc worked. She defaulted, we were both sued, I had a $24000 judgement on me that I had no idea until I tried to get a home. Even though the judgement was off my CR, I was not allowed to purchase a home. So, I filed BK, to get that judgement off. So, I have no IIB accounts, just an ugly BK7.

oh wow..that would stink to find something like that out in that type of situation. Youre lucky you dont have any IIB accts showing. I still do...22!! They all fall off in April 2019;(

Message 45 of 89
northface28
Established Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

1) garden

I'd say.......

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

1) garden

I'd say.......

nixon... Chase rep told mehe wanted to see a lot of history on all those new accts, make sure I can handle all this credit given to me. I plan to weed out the store cards over the years...but not all at once. I have a game plan here  (the RC)..lolSmiley Wink

I'll settle for closing everything comenity, excluding your Barney's card. Smiley Tongue

everything comenity??? UGH..I LOVE my cards LOL..jcrew has a limit of $8250, and Im coming due for a CLI soon..dont think I can do that, LOL

Yes.

And why they should go.  Amex, Chase, etc kinda hold comenity cards against you (even though analyst didn't mention it).  If you are not using them, then you don't NEED them.  Trust me on this.

I agree strongly here, either way, she will have some 'splaining to do.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 46 of 89
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@northface28 wrote:

My wife works at Discover here in Riverwoods, IL and youll have a hard enough time explaining 20 store cards in the first place, damage is done, may as well leave em open.

well thank goodness I already got Discover in February! lolSmiley Happy

Message 47 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

My wife works at Discover here in Riverwoods, IL and youll have a hard enough time explaining 20 store cards in the first place, damage is done, may as well leave em open.

I am pretty sure you have more than sufficient CL without all those store cards cluttering your report up.

Message 48 of 89
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

1) garden

I'd say.......

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

1) garden

I'd say.......

Yes.

Your limits will likely increase on your real CC's as you pare down those store cards.

But pizza should get a 25K Lowes if she doesn't already have one. That'll make other prime CCCs wanna give her higher limits.

Hey PC!  Ive got lowes already, got that one in February too, LOL..it currently sit at cl $3k, should be to $20-$25 in 2 yrs Smiley Wink  plus my navy card adn cap one cards have high limts too, so that will help, and the Chase rep told me that exactly,

Message 49 of 89
northface28
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@northface28 wrote:

I am pretty sure you have more than sufficient CL without all those store cards cluttering your report up.

Good point, people like to tell themselves they are padding their UTIL with these store cards, and you are, howver, you are severly limiting your CL potential with real banks as well. Not worth it if you ask me.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 50 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.