Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexington Law

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lexington Law

Okay, please don't yell at this question b/c I'm pretty sure I know what some people might say Smiley Happy

My credit report is a mess and I'm extremely overwhelmed. I have a car loan that a family member cosigned for but I was late on the payments about four years ago. They had perfect credit and this dinged their score (I'm really not that horrible of a person - I had some really rough times and told them before it was late that I couldn't make the payment). Since then, all payments have been early.

Anyways, they hired Lexington Law to dispute this and after five months and a lot of money - it was removed. Is this a good idea or bad idea for me to use this company? Anyone ever use them and any stories?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ficonewb
Established Member

Re: Lexington Law

I used Lexington a few years ago and got two things deleted. I could have done the work myself though. Essentially, you are paying someone else to do what you can do yourself. Remember that to them you are just another account. This is your financial future...I wouldn't ever go back to being just another number after what I have learned here. With the help of these forums and a bit of diligence and hard work on your part, you should be able to save that money and do it yourself. Good Luck!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lexington Law

I completely agree. The problem is that my time is limited since I travel for work so often and write my emails and read these postings from the airport. Maybe that is just an excuse at the fact that I am so overwhelmed it's not even funny. Sorry to complain....

thanks for your advice.

Did they get everything done you wanted? Did they hurt anything in the process? Was it expensive?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.