Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LexisNexis Expert Needed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

LexisNexis Expert Needed

Dear All,

May I ask if anyone could please explain me how and where exactly (where on the website) could I pull (download) background report (obviously USA) from LexisNexis website? I cannot see the downloading location on their website anywhere but I am sure they provide background reports free of charge. Thank you very much in advance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

Re: LexisNexis Expert Needed

To my knowledge, you have to be a subscriber. I don't think you can just pull anyones report, not even your own.

I used to work on Lexis Nexis through a state university.  Quite honestly, 90% of what I would see...I could have found doing an individual search through specific websites. Tax liens, crimial background, public articles, employment, residency, property ownership, marriage/divorce, etc. It's all public record

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 2 of 4
jamie123
Valued Contributor

@BluePoodle wrote:

To my knowledge, you have to be a subscriber. I don't think you can just pull anyones report, not even your own.

I used to work on Lexis Nexis through a state university.  Quite honestly, 90% of what I would see...I could have found doing an individual search through specific websites. Tax liens, crimial background, public articles, employment, residency, property ownership, marriage/divorce, etc. It's all public record

Okay...You perked my interest up!

What would the names of those websites be?

How would I go about doing this?

Starting Score: EQ 653 6/21/12
Current Score: EQ 817 3/10/20 - EX 820 3/13/20 - TU 825 3/03/20
Message 3 of 4
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@jamie123 wrote:

@BluePoodle wrote:

Okay...You perked my interest up!

What would the names of those websites be?

How would I go about doing this?

State and county websites for property records, marriage/divorce, death/birth records.  I just begin searches based on state and/or counties. 

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.