Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Linked Accounts

Hi all, I'm new to this so bear with me.... I have a decent enough score but there are 3 CC accounts that are showing up on my credit report. 2 are from AmEx which were originally my mothers. She added me to her card so that I would have a CC to take with me on a one time trip. The account has been closed for about 2 years since she went with a CCCS. Another account is from my sister through Citibank. This card still looks like its open even though my sister has since closed it after going through some rough times and allowing the account to become delinquent. The AmEx accounts don't seem to be making that much of an impact on my report but the Citibank is showing a late payment over 120 days. Is there any way I could have the accounts removed since they were never originally mine? Or am I stuck since I am an authorized user and they are linked to me? Any advice would be appreciated. TY in advance!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Linked Accounts

Dispute negative AU accounts "not mine" \=
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.