Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading Serve

tag
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Loading Serve

1.)How can someone else load my serve card (without having the physical card)?

2.)Is the moneypak the only thing you can use to load a serve card in stores? 

3.)Can I go to the supermarket and buy a reloadable card or are they only at specific stores? I've seen a small list including Walmart, Family Dollar, etc but surely they have to be available at more places.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Loading Serve

I've always loaded my serve online and/or on the mobile app. No where else.
Message 2 of 7
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

I plan to do that too but would also like to know how a relative can send me money to my Serve.

Message 3 of 7
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@JSS3 wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

I plan to do that too but would also like to know how a relative can send me money to my Serve.

If they have a Serve there is a feature that is "Send money" if I remember correctly.. never used it so I'm not 100% sure how it works.

Message 4 of 7
JSS3
Valued Contributor

The good thing about doing it in stores is you can load way more than $200 a day!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have a PayPal account with their free Debit card, you can set that in the app as a load option. It pulls the funds for the load from your PayPal account or backup funding source (have mine set to my Smart Connect credit line).
Message 6 of 7
JSS3
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If you have a PayPal account with their free Debit card, you can set that in the app as a load option. It pulls the funds for the load from your PayPal account or backup funding source (have mine set to my Smart Connect credit line).

I have a brother who wants me to pay his bill. He doesn't have a checking account(for no particular reason). He will need to pay his credit card. He's also not on the computer often. Not computer savvy at all. That's why he'll need directions on how to load my card in stores. Online is a breeze, but not for those who still have family living in the stone ages(and think computers are easily hacked so don't want their info on them.)

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.