Did you mean: 

Lower util

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lower util

@Anonymous wrote:
You have excellent cards. Are any of them new to your new score?😁

lol thanks but the only good ones are the american express everyday and the chase freedom. and the newest is the amex. the newest before that is the NFCU goRewards i got in june of last year.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Great for you!  Smiley Very Happy  Keep going, you're doing a wonderful job.  You'll be at 700 before you know it. Smiley Wink

lol thanks! i would love to see 700. i was at 709 before i got married.... and yeah. after my divorce i saw as low as 534 lol. this has been QUITE a journey. and i am only 23 lol

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex blue (denied) and chase freedom are the only other cards I want. Cs is a whopping 648. Guess it's better than the 540 I had a year ago. Lol😆 I just got a Barclay and a discover it the other day. Now I have 8 cards total. 4 are rebuilder cards I have had. My util is 29% soon to be 20% next week. 2 year excellent payment history. Unfortunately I have a 6 year old judgement. I refuse to apply for chase till that drops. I have a few inquiries ready to fall off in sept. 😊
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Amex blue (denied) and chase freedom are the only other cards I want. Cs is a whopping 648. Guess it's better than the 540 I had a year ago. Lol😆 I just got a Barclay and a discover it the other day. Now I have 8 cards total. 4 are rebuilder cards I have had. My util is 29% soon to be 20% next week. 2 year excellent payment history. Unfortunately I have a 6 year old judgement. I refuse to apply for chase till that drops. I have a few inquiries ready to fall off in sept. 😊

yeah i would definitely wait until those fall off in september to do any other apps just because that'll help your score go up some. also, since you acquired new cards, i would transfer some of your balances to those cards you just got to take advantage of the 0% so your monthly payment isn't 90% interest lol. in most cases, the 3% balance transfer fee is worth it 10 fold

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

My valences are a joke! Lololol 250, 232, 40. I'm not even bothering. I'm just throwing 100 a month. My 2500 cl on cap one still has 2000 o
Available. Much easier to keep from maxing out with a cl like that than the 500 dollar ones. Lol
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Balences not valences! Ugh
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Balences not valences! Ugh

balances not balences! ugh. lol

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fliping auto correct! 👿😜
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.