Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M&T Bank to offer FREE Fico score

tag
Mike360
Frequent Contributor

M&T Bank to offer FREE Fico score

Starting January 17th those that are M&T customers with MyChoice Plus Checking Account will be able to get 2 add-ons at no cost to them. They are No M&T Fee at Other Bank's ATM's,Standard checks & Safe deposit box,refund of other banks atm fee's, no fee for overdraft protection transfers, and last Credit Score. So you get to choose 2. 

M&T Bank has been offering monthly EQ Fico to it's customers for $2.99/month for awhile now but they are starting to offer it for free.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

Re: M&T Bank to offer FREE Fico score

I'm sure this has been asked before but i can't find it...

Can i sign up for the free checking https://raisethegreenflag.com/AccountSelection/73128#fees-mychoice-premium and just add the FICO $2.99 a month? Can I un-subscribe the FICO add-on anytime?

Message 2 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Right. You can subscribe and unsubscribe anytime. An active link will show when you pull up your Deposit accts.

Message 3 of 6
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Right. You can subscribe and unsubscribe anytime. An active link will show when you pull up your Deposit accts.

Thanks. Is there a hard pull for joining M&T bank?

Message 4 of 6
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Likely. They took over my bank who had taken over my bank who had taken over my bank...if you know what I mean. But nearly all banks will pull a hard inquiry for a checking or savings.

Message 5 of 6
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@llecs wrote:

Likely. They took over my bank who had taken over my bank who had taken over my bank...if you know what I mean. But nearly all banks will pull a hard inquiry for a checking or savings.

Good to know, thanks. I'll make sure to add M&T to my AOR list next time.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.