cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAD as hell at TU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MAD as hell at TU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disputed ONE account on TU and sent my bk papers as a result to show an account was included in the BK.

Instead...they marked EVERY ACCOUNT I EVER HAD prior to the BK...even a student loan (which has always been paid on time and is non-dischargeable) and three Citifinancial loans that were paid off THREE YEARS before the BK are now marked as "unrated or included in BK" which dropped my FICO on TU from 578 to 532.

I need a phone number to call NOW to curse out those idiots.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MAD as hell at TU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go out and disupte each account individually that was not included in BK.  At that point they should verify the account standing with the OC electronically. This may backfire with some of the older accounts if the creditor does not respond. I have heard of them deleting entire tradelines which they shouldn't do just update with the info you provide. 

Here is one number I found but it is TrueCredit, thy should be able to direct you
(800) 493-2392
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MAD as hell at TU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I did call the OC for the two that were the oldest and they confirmed that they will verify when they hear from TU.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.