Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MISSED PAYMENTS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MISSED PAYMENTS

For the past few months my fico and identity guard credit report shows that I recently missed a payment. I have never missed a payment since my bankruptcy 2 yrs ago. On Identity Guard report it does show a payment status date of 10/2007 for HSBC and FPCU and date last reported 10/2007. Could this look as if i'm missing payments. This is tanking my scores
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: MISSED PAYMENTS

Looks more like you might have gotten a 30 day late somewhere.  Did you check to make sure everything has cleared this month?  You should call your creditors and check... or pull reports and see what is going on.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 4
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Hmm just came across this same post by you but the other title made me think you are saying that you have pulled reports... but nothing is derog... and your scores are dropping?
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

THAT'S CORRECT
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.