Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOV EXAMPLE- TUSCANI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MOV EXAMPLE- TUSCANI

After searching for a few days, I finally found an example letter from Tuscani.  Here it is:

FCRA Section 611(a)(1)(A)clearly states that upon receipt of a dispute Experian is to perform an investigation. Oviously, this did not hold true of my dispute of xx date. On xx date I received notice from Experian that my dispute had been "previously investigated". According to the FCRA, this is not an option.

Because of your blatant disregard for the FCRA, I am demanding that the disputed tradelines be deleted from my credit report. I am guaranteed, by law, that you will report with 100% accuracy and that any account I dispute will be investigated. You have proven that this cannot be done.

You now have 5 days from your receipt of this letter to remove the previously disputed accounts from my credit report. Be advised, that my attorney has in his possession all the letters and supporting documentation regarding this matter. If the accounts in question are not deleted he will file suit in Federal Court.

Hey Tuscani, Question for you:  Exquifax hasn't refused to investigate my dispute but something comes back verified and yet when I try and get in touch with the company with the info listed on my credit report, the address is no good and there is no phone number listed.  Do you think I can re-word this just a little and make it work?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.