Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MOV and Faxed Dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MOV and Faxed Dispute

Sorry, asking a lot of questions tonight but Im motivated once again.  I'm tired of disputing things online and having them come back verfied and experian as even told me I can't re-dispute something online twice.  QUESTION IS:  If I fax in a dispute, can I combine it with a MOV wording something along the lines of "if verified please include the name, address, phone number, and name of person that you spoke with."  ALSO, if I choose to do this, should I fax it or is CMRRR better? 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
PayYouNever
Frequent Contributor

Re: MOV and Faxed Dispute

Sometimes in the legal world, people send the same document by fax and mail, and specify such on the top of the letter; i.e. 'SENT VIA FAX AND US POST'. You'll have two forms of mailing verification. If you really want to make people think you're prepared to file a lawsuit, write down the CMRRR number in the letter's address block... requires two trips to the post office, but it's worth it if you're faxing and mailing.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.