Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY True Credit accaunt Terminated?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MY True Credit accaunt Terminated?

ok I'm in on that...if they ban me I will go to court with you guys

"4 days" what does that mean? You goy cancelled after 4 days of membership? or 4 days ago?

And even if some scumbags on this forum are TC employees, then there's a real problem, because they are violating privacy acts.

Message Edited by rifleman on 08-28-2007 10:05 AM
Message 11 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 days ago...

Rob
Message 12 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

and you've been pulling your credit daily since feb 2007? every single day?
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just about... I was in repair from Feb to beginning of Aug (so I checked in daily to see the changes as they occured) and most recently have been watching the reported uti like a fiend... Smiley Indifferent

Rob
Message 14 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

i wonder if there is a certain amount of pulls that triggers it--like 6 months of pulls or something. Even so, it's not right of them to cancel people's services when they simply state that you can update your report every day. Anything that happens because of constant updating is their own problem, and the consumer should not be liable
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is definitely new.  I was pulling like a fiend when I first got my subscription.  Partially because if you tell me I can pull every day I'm going to do it...lol!!!  Kinda like supersizing that meal which is one reason I don't eat out as often anymore.Smiley Very Happy
Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you folks would like, I'll create a thread just for this issue and sticky it...that way if you want to take further action there'll be a "staging area" for you and other TC users to compare your experiences.
Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

This has definitely been an issue that I've seen on multiple credit repair forums. Many, many people are having their True Credit accounts terminated. As of now, I am not one of them - but because I am pulling daily, it's only a matter of time. *sigh*
Message 18 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

TheNewWorldMan wrote:
If you folks would like, I'll create a thread just for this issue and sticky it...that way if you want to take further action there'll be a "staging area" for you and other TC users to compare your experiences.

Yes, a sticky would be nice. I pull every day  and might be looking for it before long too.
Thank you.
Message 19 of 32
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

that is ridiculous! We pay for daily updates but we cant update daily? So what should we do..update weekly? I don't want to get frozenSmiley Surprised
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.