Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO report doesn't match data at Experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MYFICO report doesn't match data at Experian

I just pulled my 3 reports (-$50, thank you) and found some issues in my Experian report (as per myfico).  So, I go into Experian ready to file an online dispute.  I'm looking over the account in question, and there just isn't the data there that the myfico report is showing.  For instance, myfico shows a payment history up to mar-2015 for this account, which doesn't exist at Experian. The Experian payment history ended 9 years ago.  Also, myfico shows a CO on march 2015, which doesn't exist at Experian.  

Is it common for the myfico reports to be inaccurate?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MYFICO report doesn't match data at Experian

Bump! Curious myself.

Message 2 of 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Bump! Curious myself.

I just experienced this myself!!!!  Thank you for posting this OP!

Same thing..but on EQ..MYFICO said all my IIB accts updated to show delinquent for the last 2 yrs even after my dc date in 2013, (which btw is against the law, it cant update past filing date which was in may 2013!!)... and my score tanked!!  I go to EQ report...and its NOT THERE.  Not sure what to do either..Ill follow this thread as well, and Im doing research too, If I find out something different, Ill come here dn let you know!Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it common for the myfico reports to be inaccurate?

Not sure if it is common but it does happen as prior discussions have mentioned such issues.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, if myfico want's to score imaginary data, then the scores are basically worthless for me.

Message 5 of 7
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

Could you have a split file?   In a split file some data goes to one file and other data goes to the second file.   When your credit report is pulled it can be random which file gets pulled.  I would ask Experian to investigate the differences.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never heard of a split file, but I'll investigate.  Thanks.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.