Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Macys help

Hey guys in kind of new to this and i have a question, i have had a macya account in the past and it was a closed charge off account but i payed it in full after the fact and was offered a new account from them ( a second chance) i opned this account march 1st of 06 and i have had it payed ontime with no late payments to this date so about two years now, how can i get rid of the old charge off account? its killing me it was from 2002 please if you guys have some advice or a good gw letter please let me now.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Macys help

I would send a letter to Macy's asking that they delete it since you paid it in full and have now been a good cardholder with them.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup yup. I agree with C.A. Your only recourse is to write a Good Will letter to them.

They may accept it or they may not. Unfortunately they are not required to delete the baddie off of your credit reports

And welcome to the forum TMoore! Smiley Happy

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 04-01-2008 12:56 PM
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you now any good gw letters i could choose from?
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they deny your GW letter it will at least fall off in the next two years as it will only remain on for 7-7.5 yrs from DOFD.
Message 6 of 7
tyler511
Valued Member

Macy's is pretty good if you give them a call and ask them to delete that account. I had success with them by just calling for my Macy's card from 2003.

Contact
Nancy
800-243-6552 x58669
or you can talk to anyone.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.