Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macys

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Macys

What did you write in your good will letters?  and where did you send them?
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reviving this thread in hopes of someone that was in my situation and was successful would comment.

I'm curious to know which number you called, and where you sent your GW letter. I called a "back door" number today and got the "I sent it in to review to our online team to check if you ever opened your statement online" .... I told them I didn't recieve statements at one point for 3 out of my 4 lates and the 4th one I was having financial problems so I fell late. three-30 day lates and 1-60 day late since 2012.

I called an 800 back door number I found here and spoke to a rep... she looked into the account and found four lates in 2012. I've had this account since 2006 (it was closed and re-opened in 2011 so I guess thats what they see).... 3 lates are 3 months in a row (30 days) then another is 60 day late. She said she would have to find an error on their part. I told her I wasn't getting statements so she said at around that time i was setup for online billing so shell send it for them to review. If they cant prove that I opened my statements online then they may remove them (I only registered my online account last week) so hopefully this would work. She seemed very kind and helpful over the phone so I am hoping this works.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.