cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making dumb mistakes...any wordly advice?

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Making dumb mistakes...any wordly advice?

fiskite wrote:
EQ score has jumped 50 points since 3/29...woohoo...CLI today on acct w/0 balance and went up 2 points....Maybe I am headed in the right direction.. Smiley Surprised

Sounds like you are! Way to go!
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:

pinklawpuppy wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

No prob. Many of us use TrueCredit for monitoring our reports. Ignore any scores that are not from myfico.com.

Tuscani,

Is TrueCredit connected to myfico.com? Are they mutually exclusive? If so, what are the advantages to TrueCredit over the products offered through myfico.com?  

NO. Only use TC for monitoring report content, not scores. TC is nice because you get daily pulls from all 3 for a nominal monthly fee. You can pull your myfico.com reports daily (which I am sure FIC would appreciate) but as you know, you pay each time.

Hey thanks for that, I also saw that TrueCredit includes ID theft protection insurance which is great. With their monitoring, do they alert you if a new account is opened with your info?

Message Edited by pinklawpuppy on 05-07-2007 03:24 PM
Message 12 of 13
J1983

Yes, they will send you an e-mail whenever there is a change on any of your credit reports. I've been using True Credit for almost 3 years now and their customer service department is great too. The monthly price won't increase after you join either. I still pay $9.95/mo. and the price is now 14.95/mo.
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.