Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing all this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Managing all this

I notice that everyone is pretty up-to-date on their scores and reports. How do y'all keep track of everything? What's the best way to constantly monitor all my reports and check my score occasionally?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Managing all this

I personally use TC for monitoring all 3 of my reports.  It's usually 14.95 a month but I got it for 9.95.  Just google discount codes.  TC has worked wonderfully for me.  I had about a week glitch that I couldn't see my reports, but that problem has been fixed now.  They have an easy to read layout and you can update every 24 hours plus 1 minute.

As far as pulling your scores.  You would want to pull them from here every month or every other month or whatever suits you best.  Just google myfico discount codes to get it at a better price.  This is nearly the only place to get your true FICO scores.  The scores offered by TC and most other places are FAKOs. 

I also have SW from here.  This alerts me to changes in my EQ report as well as changes to my EQ score.  I pay 7.16 from here.  It usually runs about 8.95 but I purchased it with a discount code to get the cheaper price. 

Hope this helps.  Different people like different products so you should hear input from others to see which one may suit you best.  Best of luck.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

bump
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I also find TC the best for monitoring. Seems to show more acct info than the others. I also pull each CR directly from each CRA for additional info and do that once a month. For the FICO scores, I'll pull all three twice a month and will pull in between if something major happens to the affected report.

Once we buy our first home or when we wrap up repair (which may be soon), then we'll cut back our FICO reports.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.