Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manilla App - Thanks to who suggested

tag
abrandeis
New Visitor

Re: Manilla App - Thanks to who suggested

Since Manilla is closing- I offer everyone to check out FileThis

FileThis will download you your statements for you automatically and store it on one of your cloud services like Evernote (my personal favorite), dropbox, Box.com, Google Drive and a few others. It was so easy, I connected my amex and it pulled into my evernote 24 statements so painlessly along with over 150+ docs from my banks.

I also would like to offer everyone to check out moneystream - who has a nice Manilla importer for documents since they are closing doors 7/1/14.  Great for downloading those documents from manilla.

A 3rd site to look at is finovera - which also downloads documents and has a very nice dashboard interface.

All of these are quite different in the way they opearte but together they provide a great way to manage your accounts, statments & billings.   I personally am going to stick with FileThis to sync my documents and statements direclty into my evernote which is just way too easy.  And I am playing with Finovera and Moneysteram.  Off the bat, Finovera has a nicer interface, but I am enjoying Moneystream's calendar-  I'm having a little bit of trouble getting all my existing manilla accounts connected to moneystream to download future documents, but maybe with time, it will be easier.

Edit: decent recommendations, but friend/referral codes = no no --Rev aka CareBear

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.