Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Member of the 800 Club

tag
tdr
Established Member

Member of the 800 Club

Thanks to all the great advice on this forum over the past several months, a CLI on Amex Blue from 33K to 43K and getting my Util to 8%,  I have broken the 800 mark on my TU (803) and EX (817).  EQ is still at 792 because of  a installment loan for a car I leased in Dec. 2006 and hard CR pull but good things come to those that wait. 

Two years ago I was hovering in the high 600s to low 700s but following the FICO rules outlined here you can win the game.  Thanks guys you really know your stuff!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Member of the 800 Club

tdr wrote:

Thanks to all the great advice on this forum over the past several months, a CLI on Amex Blue from 33K to 43K and getting my Util to 8%,  I have broken the 800 mark on my TU (803) and EX (817).  EQ is still at 792 because of  a installment loan for a car I leased in Dec. 2006 and hard CR pull but good things come to those that wait. 

Two years ago I was hovering in the high 600s to low 700s but following the FICO rules outlined here you can win the game.  Thanks guys you really know your stuff!!!!!!!

When I saw your thread say  member of the 800 club- I literally went -oooooooohhhh-and HAD to read...good and great for you!!! Can't wait till I hit 700!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Hopefully there will still be room for me in a few years.

Message Edited by Lady_Scarlet on 09-27-2007 10:40 AM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice!  Congrats!!
My goal is 760 right now then 800!
Message 5 of 8
autofly
Contributor

Congrats!

Auto
Message 6 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Welcome!  Smiley Wink
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.