Reply
Frequent Contributor
flygirl
Posts: 440
Registered: ‎06-11-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*



TexMontana wrote:
Know what got me all blazing guns on the FICO thing?
I lost 50 pounds in 6 months. No diet - just quit drinking DrPepper. And I'm from Texas where mamas fill their babies bottles with DrPepper.
What does that have to do with this, you may ask - well, sometimes when we achieve something that we had pretty much decided was impossible - then we see that maybe something else that seemed impossible is possible.
Like I said in the OP - I'm not where I wanna be - yet. Nope. Not even close. But I am closer - and getting closer week by week.
I always feel JOY! when one of you posts something good that you've achieved! It reinforces the possibilites for ALL OF US! *solitary tear*


TexMontana........congrats for sticking to your guns and achieving goals you thought were out of reach!!! So happy for you....:smileyhappy:
New Contributor
cbjn1103
Posts: 144
Registered: ‎06-01-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*

Everyone here has hit the nail on the head.
 
We get ourselves in this kind of mess, we have no where to turn, we can't talk to anyone about it because we are so ashamed to let someone know some of the things we have done, to get to where we are, or were.
 
On here, we can be ourselves, we don't have to lie about anything, because most of us are in the same boat. There is nothing on here that is as shocking, or embarrassing as we originally thought, because many have done the same thing and we thought we were the only one that could do something so stupid.
 
It's great to be able to let the cat out of the bag, and not worry what someone else on here will say, or how they will judge us.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,161
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*

This board is a 12 step prgram and support group all rolled into one  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe
Posts: 429
Registered: ‎04-07-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*

I say MyFico throw us an all expense paid picnic so that we can all meet!  What do you think?
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,161
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*



MercyMe wrote:
I say MyFico throw us an all expense paid picnic so that we can all meet!  What do you think?


Have you ever been to Minnesota?  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
fused
Posts: 16,374
Registered: ‎03-12-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*



MidnightVoice wrote:


MercyMe wrote:
I say MyFico throw us an all expense paid picnic so that we can all meet!  What do you think?


Have you ever been to Minnesota?  :smileyvery-happy:


Just make sure it's in the SUMMER!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,161
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*



fused111 wrote:


MidnightVoice wrote:


MercyMe wrote:
I say MyFico throw us an all expense paid picnic so that we can all meet!  What do you think?


Have you ever been to Minnesota?  :smileyvery-happy:


Just make sure it's in the SUMMER!


Yes, the day of summer there is unpredictable:smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
myhearts07
Posts: 858
Registered: ‎06-26-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*

Man, I had a flashback to when I was so desperate to get a credit card and I kept saying, "Why can't I get a card?  I got a job and no other debt?"   If I knew what I know now back then I probably would have learned to save money better and budget.  However, I am very excited about this forum, my DH is starting to ask questions as to why I spend so much time on the forum?  I tell him that the people are so real and many of us have been through similar things and our experiences really help each other to grow, to become more responsible with credit, to vent, to type with tears running down our faces and know that someone else is probably crying to because of my mess, but that they really care.  Thanks for all your responses to my posts, don't have a lot of friends, but you all have become some for me.  
 
Much Love
 
Eve
Frequent Contributor
flygirl
Posts: 440
Registered: ‎06-11-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*



myhearts07 wrote:
Man, I had a flashback to when I was so desperate to get a credit card and I kept saying, "Why can't I get a card?  I got a job and no other debt?"   If I knew what I know now back then I probably would have learned to save money better and budget.  However, I am very excited about this forum, my DH is starting to ask questions as to why I spend so much time on the forum?  I tell him that the people are so real and many of us have been through similar things and our experiences really help each other to grow, to become more responsible with credit, to vent, to type with tears running down our faces and know that someone else is probably crying to because of my mess, but that they really care.  Thanks for all your responses to my posts, don't have a lot of friends, but you all have become some for me.  
 
Much Love
 
Eve


AAAWWWWW....myhearts07.......your post gave me chills. Hopefully real soon we will be sharing tears of joy because we have truely succeeded with all of our hard efforts. I'm also proud to call you guys my friends.....because true friends do not judge, and that is definently not an issue here!!:smileyhappy:
 
On the other hand, my DB (dear boyfriend/fiance) swears I've met a lover on here because this forum consumes any down time I may have!!! :smileyvery-happy:
Frequent Contributor
MercyMe
Posts: 429
Registered: ‎04-07-2007
0

Re: Memories *sniff*

Are you kidding?    My father's from Walker ... as in Minnesota.  Not much doin' in Walker, which is quite possibly why he yet refers to himself as the "Dogtown Hobo"and relocated to Florida.  :smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}