Frequent Contributor
MercyMe

Re: Memories *sniff*

myhearts07 wrote:
Man, I had a flashback to when I was so desperate to get a credit card and I kept saying, "Why can't I get a card?  I got a job and no other debt?"   If I knew what I know now back then I probably would have learned to save money better and budget.  However, I am very excited about this forum, my DH is starting to ask questions as to why I spend so much time on the forum?  I tell him that the people are so real and many of us have been through similar things and our experiences really help each other to grow, to become more responsible with credit, to vent, to type with tears running down our faces and know that someone else is probably crying to because of my mess, but that they really care.  Thanks for all your responses to my posts, don't have a lot of friends, but you all have become some for me.  

Much Love

Eve

Thank you, myhearts, for being among us.
Regular Contributor
kims

awwww....myhearts!  Where's the dang hug smiley??? 
:smileyhappy:
911 Operators....America's Lifeline!
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Ya'll crack me up!!!!
Established Contributor
TexMontana

I can beat Walker, MN - my parents used to live in Porter!!
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Established Contributor
trinigal

Tmleverage wrote:
I am still at the "*#(%)*$ - stage

I concur!!!!:smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
trinigal

TexMontana wrote:
Know what got me all blazing guns on the FICO thing?
I lost 50 pounds in 6 months. No diet - just quit drinking DrPepper. And I'm from Texas where mamas fill their babies bottles with DrPepper.
What does that have to do with this, you may ask - well, sometimes when we achieve something that we had pretty much decided was impossible - then we see that maybe something else that seemed impossible is possible.
Like I said in the OP - I'm not where I wanna be - yet. Nope. Not even close. But I am closer - and getting closer week by week.
I always feel JOY! when one of you posts something good that you've achieved! It reinforces the possibilites for ALL OF US! *solitary tear*

Congrats on the 50 pounds!!!!  DANG!!

Which cheek did that tear roll down??:smileyvery-happy:  For me it's usually the right eye:smileywink:
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:
This board is a 12 step prgram and support group all rolled into one  :smileyvery-happy:

AMEN!
Established Contributor
trinigal

flygirl wrote:

On the other hand, my DB (dear boyfriend/fiance) swears I've met a lover on here because this forum consumes any down time I may have!!! :smileyvery-happy:

LMAO!!  You know how to solve that little issue right? :smileywink:
I've taught you well, so I'm not worried
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

trinigal wrote:

flygirl wrote:

On the other hand, my DB (dear boyfriend/fiance) swears I've met a lover on here because this forum consumes any down time I may have!!! :smileyvery-happy:

LMAO!!  You know how to solve that little issue right? :smileywink:
I've taught you well, so I'm not worried

Hmmmm.  I don' think I want to go there.....   :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:

Hmmmm.  I don' think I want to go there.....   :smileyvery-happy:

Yes Midnight, stay out of grown folks' business:smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+