Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merrick Bank is Trying to Re-age Account

tag
veerob982003
Established Member

Merrick Bank is Trying to Re-age Account

Help.  I need advice on how to handle Merrick Bank charged-off account.  This account is being reported to Exp and Equ with date of last activity as 09/00.  They both are schedule to "fall" off my credit report next month.  However, it was never reported to Transunion.  I have improved my credit greatly and decided to apply for a Hooters card (I think Merrick Bank is lender for this card).  Anyway, Merrick Bank has now reported this charged-off account to Transunion with a date of last activity in 08/07.  This is not RIGHT!!!  Please give me some advice in how to get this account of my TU credit report in Sept 07 like the other two CRAs. 

Thanks,

Vee
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Merrick Bank is Trying to Re-age Account

veerob982003 wrote:
Help.  I need advice on how to handle Merrick Bank charged-off account.  This account is being reported to Exp and Equ with date of last activity as 09/00.  They both are schedule to "fall" off my credit report next month.  However, it was never reported to Transunion.  I have improved my credit greatly and decided to apply for a Hooters card (I think Merrick Bank is lender for this card).  Anyway, Merrick Bank has now reported this charged-off account to Transunion with a date of last activity in 08/07.  This is not RIGHT!!!  Please give me some advice in how to get this account of my TU credit report in Sept 07 like the other two CRAs. 

Thanks,

Vee

Dispute with TU as inaccurate. If it comes back as verified...send a MOV  CMRRR
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.